Sunday, June 20, 2010

When do you relax your hair and what do you use? Should i only stick to one brand.?

This question is for whites with with curly hair too, not just black women.



I tend to use a variety of relaxers because I like to try different ones because I have yet to find the best one for my hair, but recently someone told me i shouldn't be doing that.



When do you relax your hair and what do you use? Should i only stick to one brand.?

No you shouldnt do that. Depending on your hair type, you may want to stick to one relaxer. I use African Pride, and sometimes I use TCB. I relax my hair every 6-8 weeks. Sometimes every 6 weeks depending on my hair condition. I experimented with hair products and it actually damaged my hair, it took well over 3 mths for my hair to grow back to its normal length. Find a good product, I would say try Motions Hair Products or even African Pride . Once you find a good product / relaxer--- stick to that one. Relax your hair every 6-8 weeks, trim your ends every 4-6 weeks, and maintain your hair. Do not sleep on your hair, wrap it everynight before going to bed, and tie it down. I recommend purchasing a hair conditioner for the scalp / grease to prevent drying of the scalp and irritation. Motions has many good products.



Good Luck.



When do you relax your hair and what do you use? Should i only stick to one brand.?

organic root stimulator-i've been using their products for three years, i find that their products work the best

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans