Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I want to be a hair model for ethnic hair products!!?

I am a mulatto black and white!! im 25% west indian and 25% african and 50% irish and scottish. now I have thee most beautiful curly hair you could eva see!! not the typical curly your thinking of I mean I have the prettiest hair eva. I have a pretty enough face( i can make myself look extra good when i have to) but I am light skinned pretty much white. But not white white. Anyways could i become a hair model for black people hair products even though I'm only half black and super light skinned?



And how in the heck could i go about doing this?



Just send pics to agencies or something?



I want to be a hair model for ethnic hair products!!?

Yea if you can shake your rump you should be all set



I want to be a hair model for ethnic hair products!!?

Oh course you have the ability to go into hair modeling for dark-skinned or black individuals. I believe its possible as long as you are devoted to it and do your best to suceed. Based on everything that you mentioned you are pretty and so I'm sure they'd allow someone like you to do hair modeling as long as you do what is necessary. Your hair is beautiful and usually on products for hair they show an individuals shoulders and up, so as long as your good at taking pics and you can continue to make yourself look good, you can do it. I wish I knew more about how you could become a model, but I don't... anywho best of luck. And happy valentines day!~



~OfferingAdvice



p.s.- I doubt you'll have to shake your "rump" like someone said earlier.



I want to be a hair model for ethnic hair products!!?

visit the following url

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans