Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I am attracted guys with long hair... XD?

Okay this extremely embarrasing.. but I am very very very VERY VERY attracted to white guys with shoulder length hair. It's so sexy! My gosh! Especially the really skinny ones who like alternative rock music (I'm not trying to be very sterotypcial)...and I was wondering if there were any who are attracted to black girls. Just out of curiousity... :P



I am attracted guys with long hair... XD?

Hey what ever floats your boat.



I am attracted guys with long hair... XD?

Well I'm attracted to black chicks (if they are my type anyways) and I'm a white dude, but I got a shadow fade haircut and I mostly listen to house music



....call me



I am attracted guys with long hair... XD?

Yeah girl! I'm biracial, and there have been lots who liked me. Don't worry, just go for them regardless of their skin color.



I am attracted guys with long hair... XD?

Go for whatever you like. I find that men like "fine" women, no matter what color they are.



I am attracted guys with long hair... XD?

You know what, I am the same way. I think long hair on guys is sexy. My husband is white and he leeps his hair so short. Wazzup with that?



I am attracted guys with long hair... XD?

Whoo then you got taste!



I am attracted guys with long hair... XD?

Hon, that's nothing to be embarrassed about! I am absolutely crazy about long haired rockers. My boyfriend used to have sexy long hair that was past shoulder length and I'm going to make him grow it back.



And you'll find a lot of these boys have a thing for black, Latina, and Asian girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans