Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair-removing cream for black men. Can I use this?

I'm a white man and bought this hair removing cream exclusively for black men. the name of it is Magic. Will it be safe for me to use this. I shave my head every 2-3 days and would like for my head to be slick for a week or sooo...



What do you think?



Hair-removing cream for black men. Can I use this?

some Black men use a depilatory instead of shaving due to razor bumps. Curly hair can produce these irritating bumps as the hair curls back down and grows into the skin. You probably dont have that issue but you can use the product anyway.



Hair-removing cream for black men. Can I use this?

no



Hair-removing cream for black men. Can I use this?

well if you want to take the risk you can



Hair-removing cream for black men. Can I use this?

There is no hair removing cream for any particular race. We are all Homo sapiens. There's wrong with using hair removing cream marketed to people of African descent. The product targets that particular segment in the market but scientifically, there's no difference unless this is in the literature this week.

1 comment:

  1. Laser Hair Removal for men was what strictly with customer. Stopping unrequired locks at the back home, upper body, experience even more has become a tren when husbands to a greater extent in addition to has become a grace augmentation train hair removing cream for any particular race.

    ReplyDelete

 
military loans