Sunday, June 20, 2010

How should I expect my hair to look like after I get it relaxed? What about japanese straightened?

Well, i'm a guy, white kinda latin and my hair is very wavy and strong since if i dont use reall good straightener there's some "wave" here and there that stays, annoying. So what happens if I get it relaxed? How will it look? Will it still be wavy but instead of tight curls, it'll be more flowy-straight, or completely flat-iron straight? And what about Japanese straightening, whats the diff in the result?



thanks for answers!



How should I expect my hair to look like after I get it relaxed? What about japanese straightened?

i do not recommend getting you hair relaxed, because the chemical that they use is very harmful to your hair. the japanese straightening is better for your hair. i had it done, and it was so worth it! it is really $$$ though, but it works and lasts. you should google "japanese straightening," that's how i got info about it. good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans