Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bi-racial with hair trouble?

I am half black and half white. I have really fine hair. It is also super frizzy and curly. It doesnt hold any style I put it in. Even if i jus straighten it, it will wave up with in a few minutes. What can I do or use on my hair to get it to hold different styles? I get tired of wearing a ponytail everyday.



Bi-racial with hair trouble?

im mixed too im black native indian puerto rican. I use Gel and water girl and hairspray and it keeps my curls staying where they are all day.. and i fix it in different styles like ponytail, with the long part curly and the hair on head brushed back wth no bumps.. or half up/half down i just try stuff. sometimes when i dont have time to do my hair i just wet it add gel and comb it and go... i do flat iron but it looks boring .. just use hairsprays, gels and stuff they hold it.



the gel i use are LA looks, Suave hairspray, also Fructis wett gel is cool. Any gel that is strength #8 to 10 is cool.



if u dont want to use gels all the time. yes i understand here's some other god products



Mixed Chicks www.mixedchicks.net or www.curlmart.com



Miss Jessies curly pudding (smell like grapes but they have an unscented one..) www.curlmart.com or www.missjessies.com



omg i didnt know they sold carols daughter at sephora i hear its really good, well im going there tomorrow then. i was just at one lasty week didnt see any hair product!



Bi-racial with hair trouble?

Use a little pressing creme. I use ultra sheen satin press and my hair keeps well.



Bi-racial with hair trouble?

http://www.carolsdaughter.com/department...



http://www.carolsdaughter.com/prodinfo.a...



http://www.carolsdaughter.com/prodinfo.a...



For all ethnicities- also sold at Sephora!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans