Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hair color????? Please answer.?

Hey everyone,



I have white skin and dark brown hair...I am going to try to go for an emo look. I want black hair w/ either red or pink highlights. So: A) what color for my highlights. B) What is a brand of hair color that works, stays for a long time and is sorta natural....Thnx a bunch!



Hair color????? Please answer.?

why would you want to go emo?



but thats really none of my business.



i guess go with pink highlights.



and try herbal essance hair dye, or loriel.



gooooodluckk.



Hair color????? Please answer.?

Emo kids rock!!! Dye it black with a small amount of red highlights, then spike it up. Emo boys aren't seen wearing much pink anyways... it'll look kinda weird. I don't know what product you should use, but make sure the product says "permanent," if you want it to stay for a really long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans