Sunday, June 20, 2010

Straighter hair?

I am mixed (black and white) and i want straighter hair, but i perm is to harsh for my hair. And i want a long term fix for my hair because i have to straighten my hair 3 times after i wash it for it to be how i want it. Is there other solution besides perm?



Straighter hair?

how about a relaxer? that's kind of in between doing it by hand and perming it, right?



Straighter hair?

Hope that reincarnation works, kill yourself and repeat until you are a person with straight hair.



Straighter hair?

k, i have the same problem with my hair. when your hair is wet comb through it with a wide comb (never a brush, when your hair is wet) then let it dry natrally or blow dry. when its dry straightn it with a straighner (if your dosent work that well, buy a new one its worth it) then put straighting moose through it (herbal ensesses, dangerouslly straight works well) then use a wax (optional) and comb it through your hair with your fingers. works for me



Straighter hair?

one word.........CHI

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans