Tuesday, June 22, 2010

MY HAIR IS FALLING OUT! LOTS!? -even my eyelashes.?

Okay, so I'm not bald yet, or showing any white patches..but lately my hair has been falling out really easily. Like I just brush it once, and like 10 hairs fall out...then when I'm washing it..TONS of hair is falling out. My eyelashes are falling out..and down there is falling out too :(.



Does anyone have some special hair treatment that will make it stop falling out?! plz help. I'm only 13.



MY HAIR IS FALLING OUT! LOTS!? -even my eyelashes.?

Go to a doctor ASAP!



It sounds serious!



MY HAIR IS FALLING OUT! LOTS!? -even my eyelashes.?

anemia causes you to loose hair alot...go to the dr right away...



MY HAIR IS FALLING OUT! LOTS!? -even my eyelashes.?

Vitamins B12 and B6, go get some. (they're in One-A-Days).



MY HAIR IS FALLING OUT! LOTS!? -even my eyelashes.?

theres something wrong, go to the doctors



MY HAIR IS FALLING OUT! LOTS!? -even my eyelashes.?

see a doctor ASAP!



MY HAIR IS FALLING OUT! LOTS!? -even my eyelashes.?

you need to tell your parents something is going on and go to the doctor asap! are you taking any types of medications or are you eating healthy, eating enough? this is not normal especially if your eyelashes and down there is falling out as well. something is affecting your body.



MY HAIR IS FALLING OUT! LOTS!? -even my eyelashes.?

Ok. I think this is a very common thing. I went to the doctor, and she said that it is very normal for your hair to fall out around that age (13 ish). i also asked my hairdresser, who said that it was normal, and that it would go on to about when i was 18. I ALSO asked my friends if they were losing hair, and they said yeah, it was normal. If you brush your hand through your hair, and you can pull out clumps (or see some on your pillow), you might want to get it checked, because it could be alopecia areata, which is major hair loss EVERYWHERE. Or you could be anemic, so that might be something to check up on. If its none of these, I'm sorry, there really isn't anything I know of that will keep your hair on. Its something that just happens. Its really annoying, I know. But definitely tell your parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans