Friday, June 18, 2010

HAIR HELP!!! plzz help me but read first?

ok well my hair is naturaly wavy but when i wash it i blow dry it and straighten it. i want to be able to wear it wavy but the thing is at first it looks ok when its wet and then its get dry and HUGE, and i mean huge. i really want to know how to control it so it'll look like this ...



http://www.longhaircareforum.com/images2...



(my hair is a longer than that though)



and im not white im mixed so my hair is wayy different



can anyone give me a product that will keep my hair down the whole time even when its not wet?? http://www.hairplus.co.nz/images/product...



thanks!!! so much



HAIR HELP!!! plzz help me but read first?

OK i too blow dry my hair and straighten it. Cause if i don't it becomes wavy but not that wavy . Well what i use when i want my hair wavy or curly like as in the pic.. you showed I use Mousse and hairspray and u put it in there while hair is damp and blow dry a lil.. also before you put the mousse and hairspray in you can use silk drops ( repair %26amp;shine serum) i use the design line.. you should be able to get it at salons. This get s rid of frizzy hair.



HAIR HELP!!! plzz help me but read first?

It sounds like you need to have some of the weight taken out of your hair, so that it does not dry huge as you say, the thickness can be reduced but the length can remain the same.



HAIR HELP!!! plzz help me but read first?

Wow have you ever heard of haircuts or WEIGHTS~



JK mabye you can go to a salon and tell them what is going wrong with ou rhair and mabye they can find a solution to your little hair problem you got going on!



HAIR HELP!!! plzz help me but read first?

first of all you should get a good layered cut (where its layered all they way up to your ears) that will give it a nice structure and some over all volume...next if you dont have a defuser (for ur blow dryer) get one! its great for curls but thats only after you: 1) washed ur hair thourghly 2) put a nice emount of a sort of curling cream on WET hair (in need of emergency, try a bit conditioner but better of w/ curling cream) 3) then while hair is still wet dry carefully and w/ defuser by gently placing a group of hair on defuser and slowly lifting upward till reaching the scalp, capturing hair in between and leaving on for just a few seconds....repeat till all is to your satisfaction....you can also just let it dry on its own after putting cream but results are twice as better w/ defuser



HAIR HELP!!! plzz help me but read first?

Permanent hair straightening and straighten and straighten



HAIR HELP!!! plzz help me but read first?

wen ur hair is damp and not wet use mouse and crunch it (if u want it 2 dry faster hold the crunched part and blow dry it like that) after you have done that put hair spray all over it. Works with my hair. You can also plat ur hair wen its wen and when it drys take it out and put hair spray over it.



Good luck babyy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans