Sunday, June 20, 2010

The color of my hair is changing, why!?

I am white and I had black hair since I was born but lately I have seen that the color of my hair is changing! now it is brown and in some parts it is really blonde like a Barbie! what is happening to my hair??? (I have not dyed it)



The color of my hair is changing, why!?

hair color changes a lot in your life- when i was born i had back hair and my hair was blonde by the time i was 6 my mom never dyed my hair it just nautraly lightened if you said your hair was blonde and turned back i would not of believed you.



The color of my hair is changing, why!?

This happens.. as you get older.



I had natually dark brown hair and it naturally turned ligher brown with some blonde streaks. So I dye my hair my natural color now lol.



Don't worry.. everything is normal.



Nothings wrong with you :)



The color of my hair is changing, why!?

Maybe it's because you spent too much time in the sun?



The color of my hair is changing, why!?

It could be the sun that's changing your hair color



The color of my hair is changing, why!?

its natural, just hormonal changes, also it may have to do with exposure to the sun. dont worry about it, if the color bothers you, you can always dye it.



The color of my hair is changing, why!?

itz natural



I used to have LIGHTTTT blonde hair and now i have dirty blonde and i have never dyed it



The color of my hair is changing, why!?

comes with age . in my opion?



The color of my hair is changing, why!?

tha sun is probly beeming on it making it chsnge colors or it could br tha hair products that u use:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans