Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I don't know what to do with my hair :P?

I'm mixed with white and black and my hair is really curly. I am looking for a new hair style for the new school year. I want to get my hair straighten but with a style. If you have any ideas or links to a good website please tell me :D Thanks



by the way i'm 11 :D



I don't know what to do with my hair :P?

You can do really cute natural styles!



- Pull it up into a really cute bun and add a flower! This site has flowers, but they're a little pricey. You can find cute hair clips at Target or Wal Mart! (http://mp.hairboutique.com/Karen-Marie/B...



- French braids will look so cute with Big Hair balls on the end



- Let it be free flowing and curly! Use a really good curl defining gel to keep your curls looking pretty. I love Curls Up by FX. (http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j...



And if you want it straight



-You can pull it up into a high ponytail and add a cute hairclip or flower



- Make a deep side part (on the right side of your head) Smooth your hair to the side and clip it in place.



- Pull hair into a side swept ponytail and leave a few pieces in the front loose.



- Part hair down the midlle



Geez, they're so many things you can do with your hair, you just have to play around. That's how I learned. Plus, I'm a big sister to 2 little sisters, so I got plenty of experience in styling hair! =0)



Also, try looking in magazines for cool ideas. Seventeen, Teen Vogue, Vibe Vixen and Essence always have really cute hairstyles.



Good Luck Hun!



I don't know what to do with my hair :P?

for a 11 year old you should have have of your hair cornroled and the rest in the back curled

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans