Friday, June 18, 2010

Hair weave?

o.k so I'm a white girl with a crazy hair looking to get a weave..I've looked into several techniques and came to conclusion that net weave would be the best. I was hoping to get some tips from ppl who have had it before like the how much does it last. I found that price range is anywhere from 150-300$ but I don't know if that includes only braiding the hair and putting net on or does it include hair too. How much would it cost to retouch it? Can hair be of any lenght? Sorry if these questions seem silly, thanx for help!



P.S. Also if anyone can reccomend a salon in NYC area that would be great



Hair weave?

Take this from a "sista" if you have a hard time retouching it



1. take it out



2. wash it out



3. dry it out



4. Put it back in



or just buy new ones but here is some websites:



Hair weave?

ok so, i'm going to suggest you get a baldie instead. bald-headed women, especially white chicks, look super sexy.



stop copying the "sistas"



Hair weave?

Tip of the day



hair weave break the hair or if your hair is in excellent condition it will only produce minimal damage. But i assume that since you are asking that you want to get a weave, so I suggest braiding for your weave and not glued in tracks.



Hair weave?

Hey girl! first of all race dont matter when getting a hair weave.. I know a stylist in brooklyn her name is Soneitha she does a full hair weave for $120 this last for about 2 and a half months , by then you would need to go get the hair removed and reinstalled .. I go all the day way from the bronx and get my hair done with her... this is her number its by appointment 646-462-5541. Also in order to a good hair weave you should buy human hair because you can re-use it which saves you lots of money. I recommend getting the hair from a company called Lexys hair .. this is her site www.lexyshair.com she is also in brooklyn this is her phone number (718)940-1141.. I dont know what texture of hair you have .. but she is an expert in custom blending hair to the t! she sells it by the oz .. for a full weav u wud need 8oz of hair. I hope I have helped you if you need any further assistance dont hesitate in contacting me this is my email latingirly112484@yahoo.com if you need me to take you the salon I dont mind just let me know. My name is Alicia by the way! Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans