Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My hair is confusing me?!?!....any REASONS?

at infancy my hair was super curly and almost white. soon in childhood as my hair grew it straightened alot but not completely. im 15 now, my hair is mostly semi-wavy but my inner/hidden hairmass is still CURLY!!! will my hair ever become staighter EVRYWHERE and gain more hairweight (it was always dry%26amp;light) i have fly-aways too still (less than few years ago%26amp;before), will those go eventually? my hair waves%26amp;curls more after shower, but combing it relaxes it more and it stays like that until the next shower! why?



plus my hair is still blonde ('yellow' resembling magazine blonde). my parents have very dark hair but were blondes in childhood. i dont ever want dark hair, is there any chance that my hair will STAY blonde (i still am at 15yrs gold-blonde)



so, if my hair will still straighten more later on, please tell me %26amp; thanks!!



My hair is confusing me?!?!....any REASONS?

try http://www.hairquestions.com



My hair is confusing me?!?!....any REASONS?

i dont think there will b a strong chance........but if it does turn darker then just dye it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans