Thursday, November 26, 2009

Why is my baby so....white?

Okay, so my baby is eight months old. I am a medium-fair black woman. My husband has medium-dark colored skin. Our first son came out a color right in the middle of us. But the new baby is really fair. Like a white person. And his hair is straight (not kinky like ours) and he has gray-green eyes. Ours are both brown. He the sweetest little fellah, but i keep thinking, "Was he switched at birth?!" Anyone have some insight?



Why is my baby so....white?

Both our children are lighter that us.



We think they got that from his mom or my dad.



Also, blues eye are on my husband's paternal side.



His great-great grandmother was German.



And our daughter has extremely curly hair which neither of us have.



Why is my baby so....white?

Aw shucks ! Thanks :) Report It



Why is my baby so....white?

sometimes it just happens. is there anyone white in your family? even generations before you



a doctor my mother works with has twins. both parents are white. one baby is white and one looks black. its crazy but cool



i also have a friend, full hispanic, but hes super white with freckles and red hair



Why is my baby so....white?

any white people in your ancestry?



Why is my baby so....white?

Genes are a crazy thing. It looks like he just got the lightest genes from both sides. I hear it a lot with people of Mexican decent. I assume that this is because some Spaniard somewhere down the line got a little freaky with the aztecas, mayans, or incas.



Why is my baby so....white?

arent babies lighter in their first few years?



i mean im a dark skinned girl. but in my first year i was light skinned,



Why is my baby so....white?

For someone who is of the same ethnic background. I can say that sometimes our babies are born very fair skinned but I am not so sure about the "gray-green" eyes part........have him checked out ASAP!!!



Why is my baby so....white?

Some babies come out like that my brother came out the same way but as he got older he begin to look more black



Why is my baby so....white?

There might be a recessive white gene in both of you and it came out in that baby. Be hapy with him



Why is my baby so....white?

You could do a DNA test but chances are there was a fair skinned ancestor in the family somewhere. You just never know how a baby will turn out.



Why is my baby so....white?

A caucasian ancester. Inherited traits from someone down in the family's history who was white.



Why is my baby so....white?

If this is your first baby you all have to let the baby get him or her color



and don't go crazy



Why is my baby so....white?

some babies take time to develop their inherited traits. If you are seriously worried and i mean serious get a blood test done.



Why is my baby so....white?

Seems like you have a latent gene which made him so pale.



Maybe you or your husband have a white ancestor that is unknown to your family.



It happened to me. Cystic fibrosis runs mostly in white families, but in my native american family ALL of my relatives are carriers for this disease. The only way we can explain it is that we have a white ancestor somewhere down the line that wasn't recorded in our geneology.



Why is my baby so....white?

well, if you're positive he's your husbands, then it could possible be from anyone in either one of your familys. my daughter has big ears because my great grandfather does...it can come from waaaaay back sometimes



Why is my baby so....white?

You must have anyone white in your family. Either in your side or in yoour husband's side.



Why is my baby so....white?

did you have sex with a white guy or is there a white relative maybe the baby took the relatives genes.



Why is my baby so....white?

I guess it is possible. Go ahead and get a DNA test to determine if he is yours or not.



Good luck.



Why is my baby so....white?

My guess is you and your husband both carry a recessive trait for green eyes and fair skin. In your first child, your dominant traits both crossed, or your dominant trait overpowered his recessive trait, or his dominant trait overpowered your recessive trait. In your second child, your recessive traits both crossed for both green eyes and fair skin which is only a 1/4 chance for green eyes and a 1/4 chance for fair skin...so a 1/16 chance overall.



Why is my baby so....white?

It has to do with gentics from long ago. Is it possible that once a long time ago you have blood lines to white people. I know this couple who the woman is very dark skin (she is black) and the father had tan colored skin cause he was asian but their daughter was very white and they didn't not adopt her. She was theirs by blood. So thats the only thing I can think of. It can happen. Just love your little boy and be thankful he is a healthy child that god gave you to love and take care of.



Why is my baby so....white?

There may be some latent genes from past generations that are showing up. If you are really concerned about the possibility of a switch, there's always genetic testing.



Why is my baby so....white?

Genes are passed along through families, and if either of you have any whites in your family those genes could be passed to your child, even if it is not evident in either of you.



Why is my baby so....white?

DO OR YOUR HUSBAND HAVE ANY RELATIVES THAT ARE WHITE WITH LIGHT EYES? YOUR NEXT STEP IS DNA TESTING MAYBE HE WAS SWITCH YOU KNOW IT HAPPENS.



Why is my baby so....white?

my nephew was very light when he was born also (my sister is white and her husband is black) she is very fair skinned and he is very dark. They (the nurses) told us to look at his testicles and this is the color he will be. Don't know if that helps or not?? Are either of his grandparents light skinned? I know sometimes things skip a generation??



Why is my baby so....white?

U naughty women!



Why is my baby so....white?

You cheated on him.



Be ashamed.



get a paterinty test



Why is my baby so....white?

What did the other men you slept with look like?



Why is my baby so....white?

solution to your problem DNA test



Why is my baby so....white?

Your husband already knows you cheated on him with a whitey and its not his baby so you are better off just telling him rather than looking for some crazy explanations.



Why is my baby so....white?

sounds like it. id go back to the hospital and check that out. if he was the first then i wouldn't worry but if you have another kid that looks like hes supposed to then you should have the newbie checked out. id go ahead. who knows maybe in a few months everything will even out but you don't want to run the risk if he was switched that YOUR baby moved away or something crazy.



Why is my baby so....white?

Gosh you need to go to the hospital to talk to adoctor about possibility that he might of came out like that maybe someone in your familly or his has these kind of feature it can be the great great grand parents of one of you guys was like that do some reasearch make sure you know the baby wasnt swapt at birth. It has happen



Why is my baby so....white?

you been doing something you didn't have no business.shame on you.....lolololol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans