Thursday, November 26, 2009

Plz, can anyone help me with my hair!!! (within regulation of afjrotc?

i hate the way my hair looks, what should i do with it while still not violating my a.f.j.r.o.t.c program regulations( cant be long, cant go past the eyebrow, cant touch the back of the collar.) oh, and if it helps im white with super blond hair. XD



Plz, can anyone help me with my hair!!! (within regulation of afjrotc?

well, u can make ur hair spikey (no need to be long), it will look good on a blondy guy. or make it messy and spray it, it will look nice too.



hope it helped :)



Plz, can anyone help me with my hair!!! (within regulation of afjrotc?

how about one of the buzz cut mohawks? where you shave everything except a hawk that's buzz length?



Plz, can anyone help me with my hair!!! (within regulation of afjrotc?

put a dab of hair wax in it and just mess it up a bit like this: http://a877.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans