Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair idea: would it look cute?

I want to bleach parts of my hair,



they wont be WHITE blond,



probably golden blond



would it look cute if i put it through the bangs and did some chunky areas on the bottom layers?



http://a67.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/imag...



pic [:



Hair idea: would it look cute?

Yeah, I think that would look very cute. (:



Hair idea: would it look cute?

Its cute. It has a punk-rock thing goin on



Hair idea: would it look cute?

Well heres what I did, and I get SO many compliments. I dyed my hair dark brown, and bleached stands of it and dyed them bright pink.



Hair idea: would it look cute?

get a new picture lol



Hair idea: would it look cute?

yeah that would look adorable!



You're really pretty by the way.



I have pink at the end of my hair, and its really cute.



Hair idea: would it look cute?

go for it.. i %26lt;3 your hair btw.. its really nice!



Hair idea: would it look cute?

yep, it'll look cute. cool idea



Hair idea: would it look cute?

Without seeing you in person the best advice I can give is to put extension in first to see if you like it or not. You can use more than one color as well. This way if you hair is not in the best condition to accept the bleach you wont cause any damage to your hair.



Hair idea: would it look cute?

yeah, that would look cute. alot of people are doing that sort of thing with their hair now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans