Sunday, November 29, 2009

White Blonde - Natural Base 2?

I've got a natural base of 2 (Darkest Brown, almost black) and would like my hair more or less white. Can anyone give me advice as to how to do this myself? Thanks..



White Blonde - Natural Base 2?

You need a color stripper to remove the copper tint from your hair (almost all people with dark brown hair this) and then apply a bleach. Warning: you may need to bleach your hair 2 times to get white hair. You are doing one of the hardest color jobs. If you need more help feel free to send me an email.



White Blonde - Natural Base 2?

DONT!! you will have terrible roots! i did it so i know



White Blonde - Natural Base 2?

dont do i yu hair will disintergrate efore reahing the colour you want .do a maximum of 2 bleachs for 50 mins each ,then put a silver or platinum toner on(no peroxide) for 5 mins .thats the best you can hope for .



White Blonde - Natural Base 2?

Please do not do this!!



it will take youu bout 2-3months b4 u get the right colour and it will be terrible for your hair it will go DRY, FRIZZY and FALL OUT! trust me thats what iv done and my hair is in terrible condition!



Please dont ruin your hair coz it will ruin your confidence!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans