Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair Dye Mishap?

So i wanted to go blonde (i had dark reddish brown hair) and the woman at the salon said I could do that by putting highlights close together throughout my hair. Im hair stupid so i figured that would be okay. As I sit here I now have white streakes amongst my brown hair. NOT BLONDE!! I dont know what to do, my mom tells me that if I go back to the salon they will fix it for me... I seriously doubt it but I dont really know what else to do. Has this happened to anyone else does anyone know what I should do??



Hair Dye Mishap?

your hairdresser most likely used bleach to get the highlights white. dying over bleach is only going to temporarily fix the problem , the dye will eventually wash out and fade. i suggest going back to your salon as they will fix it as best they can with minimal damage to your hair.



Hair Dye Mishap?

Go back to the person you got the highlites from.Explain you don't like the white.They will put a toner on it to tone it down.This does not damage the hair.Don't fix this problem yourself because you will more then likely mess it up even more.



Hair Dye Mishap?

Just go back to the hairdresser that did your hair before.



If you try and do it by your self it would end up being more messed up than what you described. If you dont like it the way it is then thats what they are there for...



lve had that happened to be before and l went back up there and they said sure no problem. just dont try and do it yourself it will kill/ruin your hair.



good luck and l hope l helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans