Thursday, November 26, 2009

Colors and cut to work with for a skinny, VERY white brown-haired guy?

I'm getting sick of not knowing how to dress and just wearing t-shirts and jeans, or dorky polo shirts when I'm at work. I'm 23 and look like I'm maybe 19, ultra-skinny (It's not my fault, I do eat!) with quite pale skin (not, like, ivory or milk white though) and brown hair and blue eyes.



I've been experimenting with different types of shirts and I'm starting to think that collared button up shirts look good on me, but I'm not really sure of the fit. Too tight and It emphasizes my slenderness in a bad way, too baggy and it looks like I'm wearing a shirt 5 sizes too big. I also don't like to tuck in my shirts 'cause of my skinny frame, but leaving em out looks stupid with a dress shirt.



As for colors, all I've come up with so far is that I seem to look decent in dark colors and browns, but most dressy collared shirts are in LIGHTER colors, and dark colors just emphasize my pallor anyway, so ARGHHH!



Where's a queer eye for the straight guy when you need one?!?



Help?



Colors and cut to work with for a skinny, VERY white brown-haired guy?

They have very subtle bronzers out there now mixed with moisturizer. If your worried about thin and color then layer: try a sweater or sleeveless vest over the button down collar, and/or a casual sport coat. It will give you SUBSTANCE and color. Bet you get a raise.



Plus I gotta say, as an old married lady, I LOVE the new look of shirt tails sticking out from underneath a sweater or sweater vest on young guys.



Colors and cut to work with for a skinny, VERY white brown-haired guy?

Tan, then you can wear any colors. And for hair, grow it a little, if it doesn't work, get it cut to what you have now, or get it cut like Brad Pitt's. Hope I helped.



Colors and cut to work with for a skinny, VERY white brown-haired guy?

polos and tees are cool , but for a skinny guy, stay away from yellows and greens.NO WHITES!!!! stick to blues, blacks, browns, reds, and stripes, long sleeves would look nice. The skater/punk/rock would look nice on you. for hair spike it up, just use hair gel, and my advice is to bulk up, just start working out, no running yet, just stick with eating alot more, and weights, go to your doctor and ask him about gaining a few pounds.



Colors and cut to work with for a skinny, VERY white brown-haired guy?

well i'm not that pale but i'm skinny so wearing baggy clothes doesn't help make u look less skinny



try punk rock clothes or emo their always skinny



and no the clothes aren't always dark



but don't over do it, your going to work not a concert



Colors and cut to work with for a skinny, VERY white brown-haired guy?

you should get your hair cut in a mediam short spike dew. then tip the ends blond or red. nice pair of jeans not to loose and not too tight. a t-shirt with some kind of logo on it. nice pair of van shoes to top it off. you will look hot and all the ladies will be all over you. NO chains or ragid old clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans