Thursday, November 26, 2009

Where should I go to get my hair braided/cornrowed as a caucasian girl?

Well, obviously, I'm white! I had my hair braided into a thousand (not literally) braided a couple years ago, and I wanna do it again...However, my fiane's friends don't really want to do it cuz they said they don't want me to cry! lol. I totally understand, but it still leaves me wondering where I can go!? And what would be the best things to do to take care of my hair while braided? Thanx!



Where should I go to get my hair braided/cornrowed as a caucasian girl?

You can usually go anywhere because for awhile cornrows were the thing and even white girls at the salon did them for like updos and styles. Yeah I know that some people can do them and it can make the person cry. You should probably get a list of salons you'll go to and call them and ask them if someone can do cornrows. Its like french braiding but in smaller braids.



Where should I go to get my hair braided/cornrowed as a caucasian girl?

Depends were you live.... Some of the Hair Cuttery (thas what its called) placees weill do it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans