Thursday, November 26, 2009

Maple Story Different Hair Styles?

My character's IGN is SuzuMiyuki(look it on nexon plz :] ) and I want to change her hair, but Hidden street doesn't have ALL the hairs. Like I really want RooBoo32's hair, but I don't know what it's called, and I want to keep my cat ears, if possible. But I'm not sure if RooBoo32's hair looks good with white cat ears(I also want to dye my hair purple). Will it flatten my hair and make it ugly or what? Can anybody help me? Please?



Question 1: What is RooBoo31's hair called and where can you get it?



Question 2: Does it look good with cat ears?



Thank you so much fro reading this far. :]



Maple Story Different Hair Styles?

Question 1: It's called the Darling Diva.I think you can get it in Henesys.



Question 2: I think it looks good and it doesn't flatten it or anything.If you want go to http://maplesim.com/app/index.html



and simulate it yourself



Select me as best answer



Maple Story Different Hair Styles?

Dx oh noes. It's only available from an exp coupon. I'm dead. ]x Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans