Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair Products.?

Hey, recently... no, more like since the past 3 years, i spiked my hair on occasions, by using my dad's hair gel. You know, the ones that leave white powdery dots on your hair. but, now i'd like to buy my own efficient products that can leave my hair looking good,



So... do any of you in WA, or just US, know any good hairspray products and/or gel products? I really need assistance... Help Please? and, I don't have a job yet so try to keep the price neutral-ish. I doubt i can get, like $50 gel, haha.



EDIT: I don't "spike" my hair but its more like making another hair 'figure'. or something like that, IDK. I want my hair to seem natural, like i woke up. And, since i breakdance a little, if my hair touches something, it wouldn't affect it and go back or look un-touched.



I heard Gatsby and Got2B are good, but I'm not exactly sure where to find those either. I'm extremely lost and confused, so please help. I'm not sure if i should use wax, clay, hairspray or anything else...Thanks!



Hair Products.?

bedhead, it doesnt have to be sloppy but its great products for under $20 , they smell good %26amp; theres tons to choose from so u can get any look u want.



Hair Products.?

try to see if you guys have LA Looks



my cousins hair is about 2 1/2 inches long hair and it works perfect for spiking



Hair Products.?

Well i use both of Gatsby and Got2be,



Got2be spiking glue, will make it look like a gel look/out of the shower, only if u dampen ur hair, if u want it to look less of that "wet look" apply it when ur hair is dry. I wouldnt keep it in ur hair overnight, or over 10 hours, because it starts to cause my hair to flake up if i move it and scratch it, so make sure u wash it good when u shower and shampoo really good if u notice build up. It has a sweet scent. You can get it at walmart, walgreens i got mine around 5 bucks.



Gatsby is this japanese product it has a clay and a wax/moving rubber. Ive only use the moving rubber, i havent use the clay, i know its a really strong hold, and its heavy i hear. The moving rubber has lots of differnet types. Most ppl use the Grunge Mat(grey) or Spiky Edge(pink) for spiking up hair. its really flexible, but it allows u to refix ur hair during the day, which i like alot. And doesnt have much of that "wet" look unless u get the blue one. It has this kind of apple scent. Its hard to find, just got my hands on it this week ^_^, if u know some japanese store around u can get it for about 5-9 bucks but online u can get it for 7-10 bucks.



http://www.webichi.com/webichi/en/featur...



U can go to the site to see which gatsby to use,has a chart for hairtypes and which one works best for different types of hair.



Other products ive tried are loreal and american crew. I hear bedhead is good tho, but expensive. American crew i saw like 15 bucks. Loreal i prefer got2be over it, loreal flakes more for me. Good Luck been thru it all. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans