Thursday, November 26, 2009

How will my Asian/ White cousin look like?

I got a uncle (Asian) who married a white lady and now shes pregnant. I'm going to give you the traits of each couple and see what you predict.



Uncle: black hair, dark eyes (can't see the pupil), peach color skin tone, huge eyes



Aunt: light brown hair, bright blue eyes, very white skin tone, huge eyes (as well).



I got a half white chinese friend, his dad is white and his mom is asian. He has brown hair, hazel eyes, pale white skin, and huge eyes.



So will the dominant traits take over the other or will it combine like my friend?



Thanks for reading



How will my Asian/ White cousin look like?

Skin will be pale, with big brown eyes, my friend has an asian wife and he is white.



the baby has brown hair which will eventually get darker big brown eyes and pale skin.



Very cute baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans